Corsair Community

Cosmos 2 front fan

victorgpu

A 200mm fan can move move air. Since you have two dedicated HDD bay fans as well, I am not sure there is anything in the front that would need direct cooling from a more focused fan (like a 140 or 120mm). That 200mm fan also pushes some air back toward the PSU. The 140mm would not. That could be compensated by setting the lower HDD fans as intake, but unless there is a problem, I would leave it.

i will put my hard drive in the bottom , so i should put a 120mm fan below the 200mm fan in front and leave my 2 hdd fans in the side ? total will be 3 120mm fans cooling the hard drive and 1 200mm cooling the rest or it´s better to have a 140mm intake instead of a 200mm ? you don´t think the 200mm it´s better for exhaust ?

You don't need much of anything to cool the drives. A single slow turning fan does the job for anyone not doing massive file exchanges all day long. All you need to do is displace the air around the drive. The side fan(s) do this. They don't really need any help.

What is in the rest of the case? What is your CPU cooler? A tower? A water system? iS there a radiator in the top of the case?

Archived