Corsair Community

Aida64 and link/fan issue

lebel22

I recently downloaded Aida64. When I run the benchmark both fans will turn off and link shows zero rpm! I have to quit Aida and Link, restart Link and back to normal. I have raised a ticket with Aida but thought I would ask here to see if there is anything I can do?

I have raised a ticket with Aida but thought I would ask here to see if there is anything I can do?

Specify the exact version and build numbers for both utilities.

Specify exactly what CL devices you have.

Specify which W10 you have, TH1, TH2, RS1 or RS2? The build # would be ideal.

I suspect it could be a locking issue, but without the above information it's impossible to sensibly guess.

Specify the exact version and build numbers for both utilities. Latest drivers for Aida64 Extreme as I just downloaded and latest drivers for Corsair h115i - link

Specify exactly what CL devices you have. What is CL?

Specify which W10 you have, TH1, TH2, RS1 or RS2? The build # would be ideal. ?

I suspect it could be a locking issue, but without the above information it's impossible to even guess. Can you hazard a guess at all?

Latest is not an exact number, specify numbers. You think you have the latest, but you may not and I don't know if it's the latest AIDA64 beta or release.

CL -> Corsair Link

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_version_history

No, as you have failed to specify the information I need. I could guess, but prefer to make reasoned deductions as if I guess incorrectly this could waste a lot of time.

Looking at your PC specs then I expect "Motherboard Asus Pro" is an incomplete model name.

Latest is not an exact number, specify numbers. You think you have the latest, but you may not and I don't know if it's the latest AIDA64 beta or release. AIDA64 Extreme 5.75.3900 Build date 27/06/2016

CL -> Corsair Link. Version 4.2.4.25

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window...ersion_history OS Version 10.0.10586.545 (Win10 TH2)

No, as you have failed to specify the information I need. I could guess, but prefer to make reasoned deductions as if I guess incorrectly this could waste a lot of time.

Looking at your PC specs then I expect "Motherboard Asus Pro" is an incomplete model name. Asus Pro Z170

Hope this helps

OK, I assume you will update your PC specs to say Asus Pro Z170 and TH2 in time.

With the CL 4.2.4.25 release Corsair changed the locking. As a result AIDA64 5.75.3900 no longer correctly interlocks access to the CL hardware.

The net effect is that you need to use the latest AIDA64 Beta and AFAIK the latest version is v5.75.3940.

This also uses a new regime to read the H115i information which works better than the previous regime.

OK, I assume you will update your PC specs to say Asus Pro Z170 and TH2 in time.

With the CL 4.2.4.25 release Corsair changed the locking. As a result AIDA64 5.75.3900 no longer correctly interlocks access to the CL hardware.

The net effect is that you need to use the latest AIDA64 Beta and AFAIK the latest version is v5.75.3940.

This also uses a new regime to read the H115i information which works better then the previous regime.

You are a star, many thanks :)

Archived