Corsair Community

All keys to a single colour

Darrylp

Hello

I'm a 73 year old new user and I purchased a K95 RGB for 100% business use as I love the key feel and use almost all the macro key abilities.

I'd like to permanently have all the keys white as I have no use for all the colours available.

Could somebody please tell me (simply) if possible how to set it up?

Thanks very much

Kind regards

Darryl

• Corsair Employees

Hello Darryl,

Welcome to the forum!

1. Make sure you have CUE installed (available on our website under downloads)

2. Start CUE and make sure you K95 RGB get detected on the bottom right (you will see a keyboard icon)

3. Once you confirm that the software detects your keyboard, click on profiles on the top left and click on new.

4. Name the profile to anything you like and then hit the "OK" button. Click on the icon to the right and make sure you set it to " set as default"

5. Click on the lightings tab near the center.

6. You should be able to see the layout of your keyboard on the software

7. Since you want all of the keys to be white, left click, hold and highlight the whole keyboard. ( the highlighted keys should have a white border)

8. select color by clicking on the prefilled pallet or the color wheel for more options.

I hope the instructions are clear for you. If you are still having trouble, please give our support team a call and we will guide you over the phone. :D:

Thanks very much for responding so promptly.

I've followed your instructions until item 7 ie on what do I left click to highlight the whole Keyboard?

Regards

Darryl

PS I'm quite happy to call but it's 6.10am here in Sydney Australia and I'll wake my wife so I would have to call later. Also what is the number I call?

• Corsair Employees

Hello Darryl,

Your macros did not vanish. When you created a new profile and set it to default, you are now using the new profile with just the custom lighting you have just set. Once you get the custom lighting down, you can apply to the profile with all of your macros.

How to highlight keys:

When you have CUE opened with a picture of the keyboard, you can left click and drag to highlight all of the keys. This feature is exactly the same as you would drag and highlight in windows.

Since you are an international customer, Call in with skype and the call will not cost you anything (888) 222-4346 x702

• Corsair Employees
Now that you know how to change the LED colors, just switch back to your previous profile on the left hand side and set it to default. You will need to do the lighting changes again because this is a different profile. That way your macros will work again and you will have white lighting like you desire.

Archived