Corsair Community

K70 lux rgb

JustGamer

Hello there,

I've noticed that sometimes my keyboard K70 LUX RGB, the leds just freezes a lot of times, when I press Caps lock a few times... Or For an example when I tab out from any folder or anything else like Google Chrome...

Why is this happening now? I had Windows 10 And now I have Windows 7 again... Also my mouse lags when it happens...

Or when my pc loads a lot it starts to do this.. ??

Hi,

regular usage and I think also ingame.. No, my mouse is not plugged into the USB pass through on my keyboard. I will test the new CUE 2.X I had CUE 1.x and I didn't know that 2.x was released haha.

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GT 530

CPU : Intel® Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Memory : 6,00 GB RAM (5,98 GB usable)

Current resolution : 1680 × 1050, 59 Hz

Operating system : Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What is your system spec? Are you using CUE 1.X or 2.X? Give 2.X a try and see if it freezes. Does it happen in game or during regular usage?

I am assuming that the mouse is plugged into the USB pass through on the keyboard?

I've tested 2.x now.. It works better, but still same when I tab out or tab back into a game it freezes for 1 sec.. The same when I open/close programs/folders... It means, yes it is the same problem, a lot freezes when I.E I am installing CS:GO atm on my pc through Steam, I can say "OUGH" It freezes a lot and too much, every between 2 secs.. ????

I can't even write becuz theres a lot of lag, not even can I turn off the leds with the button on the keybard??

And If I put my pc to sleep and awake it, the keyboard doesn't show up in the software, I can't be able to select to start the leds..

It only shows DEMO K95 keyboard? I need to replugg it in the same USB, close & re-open the CUE program and then It will work..

• 4 weeks later...
I've tested 2.x now.. It works better, but still same when I tab out or tab back into a game it freezes for 1 sec.. The same when I open/close programs/folders... It means, yes it is the same problem, a lot freezes when I.E I am installing CS:GO atm on my pc through Steam, I can say "OUGH" It freezes a lot and too much, every between 2 secs.. ????

I can't even write becuz theres a lot of lag, not even can I turn off the leds with the button on the keybard??

And If I put my pc to sleep and awake it, the keyboard doesn't show up in the software, I can't be able to select to start the leds..

It only shows DEMO K95 keyboard? I need to replugg it in the same USB, close & re-open the CUE program and then It will work..

Stupid question but did you plug in both USB-Plugs or only one?

Also try to plug it into a different USB Port, I as example have a problem on my PC where the USB Port isn't outputting 5 Volts, more like 4 Volts and had already a ton of problems due to that.

Archived