Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar RGB Weird Mouse Movement

alkapwn

So, I just got my k70 rgb rapidfire keyboard and the scimitar mouse today and I've been troubleshooting since then. The keyboard worked perfectly fine, but the mouse has been giving me trouble. My first issue was that whenever CUE was running while I had my mouse plugged into my keyboard the mouse would basically stop working. But I managed to fix it by plugging it into my PC. Currently I'm having then issue of the mouse movement being 'glitchy'. By that I mean whenever I'm moving the mouse it would jump back and forth from the spot I was pointing to and a 1-5 centimeters away. Has anyone come across this and managed to fix it?

Okay it stopped jumping back and forth after turning on my computer this morning. But now every 20 seconds it starts erratically moving around the origin point. When this happens I can do nothing to stop it, only wait for it to stop which usually it lasts for 5-15 seconds. I also just noticed the sensor's light at the bottom is very dim, is this normal?

• Corsair Employees

Which USB port is the mouse being plugged into? The Pass through? Try plugging it directly into the mobo to see if the issue still exists. If you haven't done so already, please update the firmware on the device.

Are you able to record a short video of the mouse cursor jumping?

What is your system specs?

Archived