Corsair Community

Windows 10 build 1607 (8/4/16) wont recognize LINK Driver

JJJMan

as subject states... the CL 4.2.4.25 has all my components except the 6 fans connected via the Link Hub, as well as my AXi1200

anyone else experience this?

I know its this device because when I disconnect it, it goes away :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/3bXcP6I.jpg

as subject states... the CL 4.2.4.25 has all my components except the 6 fans connected via the Link Hub, as well as my AXi1200

anyone else experience this?

I guess by "Link Hub" you mean Corsair Commander Mini.

The issue is Windows failing to read the USB descriptors from the device rather than the driver. There are lots of posts about this that can be found by searching for "device descriptor request failed", but different solutions work at different times.

Try using Device Manager to uninstall the device and then power cycling the system as this sometimes get's it working again. You could also unplug the CL Mini from the SATA power connector for 20 seconds rather than power cycling the whole system.

I guess by "Link Hub" you mean Corsair Commander Mini.

The issue is Windows failing to read the USB descriptors from the device rather than the driver. There are lots of posts about this that can be found by searching for "device descriptor request failed", but different solutions work at different times.

Try using Device Manager to uninstall the device and then power cycling the system as this sometimes get's it working again. You could also unplug the CL Mini from the SATA power connector for 20 seconds rather than power cycling the whole system.

That did it! thank you!

Archived