Corsair Community

Returning a product- Make a complaint

Hi,

Id like an email address to send a complaint if that's something they have.

I need to return back a faulty product which ive only had for roughly 2 months.

i created a ticket on the website which came back with useless information on how to return the product..

I then go to live chat to ask how to do it and explained my situation and the reply 'create a ticket'.. very useful so i explain myself for a second time 'call this number with skype' i explain i don't have skype which i didn't get a useful awnser as he said he cant give to much information over the chat (useful)

To put the icing on the cake the last response to a question was 'Yes' then instantly ended chat.. i open up chat to say you didn't give me a chance to finish what i was saying and it was rude to end the chat abruptly. The reply didn't include a sorry or any useful information to returning the faulty product...

I'm regretting spending so much money on corsair equipment to be treated like that. awful customer service.

But enough of the rant how can i return the product?!

Hopefully someone on here can actually give me useful information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

• Corsair Employees

Hello spencer1215,

I was able to get more information in regards to your case. In order for us to proceed with a replacement, support needs for you to attach a copy of the receipt.

If you bought the unit directly through Corsair.com and it's within return policy, we need the order number. If you purchased the unit from a reseller, you will need to contact them for a refund. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Okay, well I don't have the receipt as I didn't expect it to break so quick (2 months) so I guess I need to look else where..

Thank you for your help and actually telling me what I need to know.

Doesn't excuse the treatment I got from the customer service though.

• Corsair Employees
Okay, well I don't have the receipt as I didn't expect it to break so quick (2 months) so I guess I need to look else where..

Thank you for your help and actually telling me what I need to know.

Doesn't excuse the treatment I got from the customer service though.

May I ask where you purchased the item? In most cases, the resellers will have an archive of the previous purchases, if you paid with a credit card. I am with you that it doesn't excuse the service you have received, for I apologize on behalf of Corsair. We will be looking into this to ensure that this level of service does not happen again.

Archived