Corsair Community

Corair link crashing

MrBeer

trying to install corair link on win10 pro fresh install when I try to install the software it gets to the driver install then it crashing the full computer.Any info how to fix this.

Do you mean a BSOD type of crash? When you rebooted Windows what did it report? Are there any dump files in C:\Windows\Minidump\?

You need to add the Windows 10 build to you PC specs and specify all the Corsair Link hardware you have.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393

and

H110igt

But been always having problem install this the drivers locks up computer has the usb drivrs install i get hard lockup

tryed unplug it

also safe mode

also tryed older version of corair link

OS Name Windows 10 Version 10.0.14393

OK, so you have RS1. Add Windows 10 Version 10.0.14393 to your PC specs.

Maybe the CL4 install is having issues as the H110iGT is not working correctly. First we need to check if the H110iGT is working. How long have you had it and has CL4 ever reported it?

Is the H110iGT listed on Devices and Printers? Are there any devices in Windows Device Manager with yellow triangles?

not listted in device manager

If i restore my image from win10 it all works

It should be in the HID section and the names are USB Input Device and HID-compatible device. If Corsair had any sense they would set sensible names :(:.

If it all works then what is your issue?

when i install windows fresh it take me a long time to install corsair link it locks up computer on the driver install.I kept trying to install it then it works sometime then i do a image of windows .don't know why it locks up.

system info updated to

I have just done a clean install of CL 4.2.4.25 on my W10 x64 Build 14393 system with no issues, so can't think why you have them. That system also has a H110iGT and is s ASUS P6X58D Premium + Intel Core i7 Extreme 980X (Gulftown) + 12GB of RAM.

Log a call via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and ask Corsair support for help. There is also a chat service.

I have just done a clean install of CL 4.2.4.25 on my W10 x64 Build 14393 system with no issues, so can't think why you have them. That system also has a H110iGT and is s ASUS P6X58D Premium + Intel Core i7 Extreme 980X (Gulftown) + 12GB of RAM.

Log a call via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and ask Corsair support for help. There is also a chat service.

got it install had to go back install v3 a lot when I got the usb drivers install all worked. Can we get just the driver install and not the full program. it seem that when the usb drivers gets install I have no problem installing the program over.

got it install had to go back install v3 a lot when I got the usb drivers install all worked. Can we get just the driver install and not the full program. it seem that when the usb drivers gets install I have no problem installing the program over.

forget about it looks like windows release a update and it fixed everthing.

Archived