Corsair Community

Help in Macro writing

mimis

Hello all,

I need to write a macro, which will be assigned to left button.

The purpose of the macro is to:

1) send the left button press message (as it would do without the macro)

2) send some mouse move commands, as long as the left button is down

3) stop when hte left button is released.

Am I writing to the correct forum?

Where can I find some macro examples?

I would appreciate your help.

Hi mimis,

I hope I'm understanding you correctly; if you're trying to assign left-click to repeatedly left-click while the button is held, here is how:

Assign another button to be your left click so you can use single clicks without turbo

Then record macro in (options = Record mouse clicks w/ no delays or mouse movement) record area left-click once.

Set Action repeat = While pressed

Set Delay between action repeats = 2ms-5ms (1ms is too fast and you may want to use random between 2ms - 10ms)

Set Macro name and click OK

Test macro by holding left click (should be turbo)

Hello and thank you very much for your replies.

I understand that I was not clear in my description and I will try to describe my problem a little better.

I play FPS game.

The gun shoots with the Left Mouse Button (LMB).

As long as the LMB is pressed the gun keeps on firing and stops under 2 different conditions:

a) until the 30 bullets magazine is empty and reload is requried

b) when the LMB is released

If the LMB remains pressed the machine gun keep on firing without requiring the LMB to go up and down, like an automatic weapon.

My goal is to eliminate the gun recoil.

So what I need is to write a macro with the following components whenever the LMB is pressed:

First Send the LMB press and then:

1) FIRST bullet is fired and the gun is moved, so SEND A MOUSE RELATIVE MOVE COMMAND, in order to correct the recoil

2) Delay a specific amount of ms (depending on the firing speed of the gun, i.e. 30ms) until the SECOND bullet is fired and the gun is moved again

3) SECOND bullet is fired and the gun is moved, so SEND A MOUSE RELATIVE MOVE COMMAND, in order to correct the recoil

4) Delay a specific amount of ms (depending on the firing speed of the gun, i.e. 30ms) until the THIRD bullet is fired and the gun is moved again

n) 30th bullet is fired and the gun is moved, so SEND A MOUSE RELATIVE MOVE COMMAND, in order to correct the recoil

n+1) stop the macro execution because reload is required so you have to release LMB anyway

I understand from your reply that there is a workaround, to replace the LMB in the game with a button i.e. "Space Bar" and send the space bar as first command in the macro, which is started with the LMB.

But I still cannot stop it if the LMB is released before the 30 bullets are fired.

The macro continues its execution for all the 30 repetitions but I want it to stop when the LMB is released.

Any ideas?

Thanks once more

Archived