Corsair Community

H2100 hearing much louder sound on the right speaker then the left one

Graficar92

Alright so i think that im not tripping when i say this, but the sound on the left speaker of these headphones started to give out a lot less sound then the right one. It's like all the power is concentrated in the right one and this isn't an issue ive encountered at the beginning when i first started using the headset.

Not sure what happened but did anyone had this problem and is there a solution for it? I just got used to the white noise that u get with the headset and now this...

Ive tried running it without the software but it's still the same the left speaker is producing lower sound then the right one

• 4 weeks later...
It will most likely get replaced with a void headset.

This is probably my second or third post about these headsets. The first pair ive got from them had an issue were the right speaker produced much lower noise then the left one.

They accepted my RMA and sent me a new headset H2100. Now while using this one for like 3 days my headset keeps disconnecting for no reason it reconnects within 2-3 seconds but its still annoying as hell especially when it happens 7 times in a row.

The second problem is that i hear crackling noises while playing especially when there's a big shooting scene going on its like the speakers can't fuc*ing handle it or something.

People kept saying not to take the G930's because they suck but Jesus is this supposed to be a better alternative? What am i to do keep RMA-ing until i get a working unit? Shame on you corsair

Archived