Corsair Community

Help very noob here

StealthyWes

Does anyone know if your allowed to take the contoured textured of the keys for "WASD", for just regular typing and coding or just want to have lights on when your not working using the keyboard? When buying and K70 RGB with either color of the switches? and which color switch has the same mechanical feel to it? but not as noisy? Remember noob here :sunglasse:sunglasse

thanks for reading, and for any suggestions would be great.

the contoured textured keys for WASD are optional, when it comes out of the box they will be in a small plastic bag and the keyboard itself will feature the regular black keys.

i don't really understand the rest of what you're trying to say,

so please rephrase if you want a further response from me\and or anyone else :)

for switches noise levels silent to loud

mxsilent -> mx red/speed -> brown -> blue

Oh yeah, just noticing my sentence structure. This is not going to be my main account, before i get serious on this website and community. I just wanted to get the question out. I was typing really fast and did not bother to look afterwards. lol, either way i got my question answered by your self, thank you! So you are saying though for any keyboard for example k70 RGB to LUX to K95. Will have the WASD optional :biggrin::biggrin::D: just naming the keyboards i am interested in.

Oh yeah, just noticing my sentence structure. This is not going to be my main account, before i get serious on this website and community. I just wanted to get the question out. I was typing really fast and did not bother to look afterwards. lol, either way i got my question answered by your self, thank you! So you are saying though for any keyboard for example k70 RGB to LUX to K95. Will have the WASD optional :biggrin::biggrin::D: just naming the keyboards i am interested in.

no the K95 does not come with extra keycaps. Only the LUX, and Rapidfire, and Strafe RGB come with extra keycaps

So which do you think is better? i Like the K70RapidFire cause its full size keyboard it looks like a easy keyboard to understand. and i am unsure of now though what the difference of the colored switches do for you when gaming? as i explained before this would be my first legit gaming keyboard ever going to be purchased if i went this way, i'm very new here on the switches technology :laughing:

It would be best to try out the different key switches your self to find which one suits you the best. Some have tactile feedback while others do not.

if you are coming from a membrane keyboard, you will notice you will have more mistakes while typing as it will take time to get used to mechanical switches. e.g. Holding down a key without even knowing its being pressed (Reds and probably the switches on the RapidFire as well)

It would be best to try out the different key switches your self to find which one suits you the best. Some have tactile feedback while others do not.

if you are coming from a membrane keyboard, you will notice you will have more mistakes while typing as it will take time to get used to mechanical switches. e.g. Holding down a key without even knowing its being pressed (Reds and probably the switches on the RapidFire as well)

ah ok cause i got aregular dell old school keyboard model number: SK-8115, dont laugh at me, ive spent more on my set up then getting a new gaming mouse and keyboards lol. the struggle to type on this thing been years lmao

Archived