Corsair Community

H80i GT help

Squid-kun

Hello, I've been using my H80i GT for quite some time now and recently I've had to remove it to change motherboards to accommodate my FX-9590 better and had to wipe off the pre-applied thermal paste. I got IC Diamond 7 and tried a few other thermal pastes but they all seem to yield the same results and the cooling performance has decreased greatly, the temps are now up by about 10 degrees Celsius compared to before and the load temperatures are up by about the same if not about 15 degrees Celsius. I'd also like to know how to make the fan curve in Corsair link based on my CPU temp and not my pump temperature(or whatever it's called I've heard some call it a water block, Im no professional I don't know for sure.)

Im gonna need more info than that. I've tried so many methods and LinusTechTips even did a test to see which method works best and which doesnt with the same thermal paste that Im using which is IC diamond and the only time the amount or method changed anything was when there was way too little. So can you maybe give a picture as to exactly how much I need please?

Archived