Corsair Community

H80i not showing pump speed etc

cliffst3rz

Does it show up on Devices and Printers and/or in Device Manager?

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

is that the image u needed

No, As I specified:

Unless you post the SIV screen shots I can't help then.

I can't tell what the HID devices are and [Link Devices] will tell me what CL hardware was and is connected.

what is a SIV screen shot

Much the same as a Device Manager or CL4 screen shot.

Did you follow the quote to http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140665?

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

attachment.php?attachmentid=26025&d=1469807115

attachment.php?attachmentid=26026&d=1469807123

I think this is right

The bottom Corsair Integrated USB Bridge the H80i and there is some sort of hardware issue with it.

It could simply be that the firmware has crashed, so the first thing to do is power down the system and unplug it for 30 seconds and see if that get's it working again. Try that and report back.

Once the H80i is working the RED blob will be BLUE and the 1F will be 05.

The other 2 x Corsair Integrated USB Bridge are ghost devices and were it my system I would press [uninstall] to remove them.

I would also press [Restart] so Device Manager displayed Corsair Integrated USB Bridge rather than Input Device.

Archived