Corsair Community

Please help!

User1982

Hi, I recently invested in a Voyager Air 2 and downloaded the app to my iPad. However, despite multiple attempts I cannot get the app to connect to the Voyager. My iPad is a 3rd generation model with iOS 9 installed. I'm obviously more than a little disappointed as this renders my Voyager useless. Is there any way around this? Is this a common fault? Is it possible that I could find another iPad app for sale on iTunes that I could use in place of the Corsair app? Please help! I'm not exactly tech savvy so all advice will be appreciated.

Hi, I recently invested in a Voyager Air 2 and downloaded the app to my iPad. However, despite multiple attempts I cannot get the app to connect to the Voyager. My iPad is a 3rd generation model with iOS 9 installed. I'm obviously more than a little disappointed as this renders my Voyager useless. Is there any way around this? Is this a common fault? Is it possible that I could find another iPad app for sale on iTunes that I could use in place of the Corsair app? Please help! I'm not exactly tech savvy so all advice will be appreciated.

Here is a screen shot of the message I get from the app when I launch it:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g254/chippycarrol/IMG_1035_zpsamu0obzv.png

To see the Voyager Air drive, you will need to connect to the wireless network from the drive itself on the iPad.

If you want to connect to the internet as well while connected tot the Voyager Air's network, you will need to enable wireless passthrough which can be done from the app itself once connected.

To see the Voyager Air drive, you will need to connect to the wireless network from the drive itself on the iPad.

If you want to connect to the internet as well while connected tot the Voyager Air's network, you will need to enable wireless passthrough which can be done from the app itself once connected.

I thought I'd already done that. I'll try again. Thanks for the assistance.

Archived