Corsair Community

K70 RGB LUX UK, Are these not out yet?

TomLewis

Hey Corsair peeps

I bought the K70 LUX RGB yesterday from Amazon, This will be my first mechanical keyboard, It took me hours of research to land on the K70 and I nearly bought the normal K70 by accident as I was unaware that there were so many versions of it! Tonns of research later on random forums, I figured the K70 LUX RGB is the K70 RGB with a new lighting panel and uglier bigger keys (Did I get that right?) so I ended up ordering one of those as I wanted the latest most updated version.

Is this K70 LUX RGB not out yet? After ordering I noticed its a 1-4 week delivery, and looking at other locations seems to be on pre-order, but on the main Corsair website I cant see any "coming soon" or release dates? Is this because im in the UK? and is this the latest K70 keyboard?

I ordered this specific one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01FDEMI5W/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B01FDEMI5W&linkCode=as2&tag=antcha-21

that one is indeed the lux, the difference is the LED controller, and indeed the font of the keys is different to let more light flow through.

the Lux also features passthrough USB which was taken out of the regular k70 RGB

as for releases i have absolutely no idea.

that one is indeed the lux, the difference is the LED controller, and indeed the font of the keys is different to let more light flow through.

the Lux also features passthrough USB which was taken out of the regular k70 RGB

as for releases i have absolutely no idea.

Thanks! Is the LUX the latest version of the K70?

• 5 weeks later...

This will be my first ever mechanical keyboard, I ordered from Amazon UK, Corsair dispatcher. I got an email a few days ago saying its delayed 2 months after already waiting 1 month for my keyboard.

I paid £140, this is not a cheap keyboard, this is a high end keyboard price tag, what the hell is going on?

Im reading posts here that people K70 RGB Lux's have sketchy build quality? I specifically bought this keyboard for superior build quality, what the ****?

I haven't even received my keyboard and I've been let down by not actually getting what I paid for yet, and a 2 month wait, and now i'm reading about the boards being complete ****?

I have Tweeted and facebooked corsair and they haven't even responded? is this company literally run by monkeys? Do I even bother paying for this keyboard?

Corsair, I haven't even got my product and you are screwing me over.

First off Corsair isnt screwing you over, they have no control over Amazon UK. Amazon UK is ran by, surprise surprise, Amazon. If you order from Amazon you need to contact Amazon...

Also they arent going to respond to everyone on social media, you're not a celebrity, so sorry to break it to you.

PS, asking wtf based on stuff you've read is very monkey like.

A quick look at https://www.overclockers.co.uk/peripherals/input-devices/keyboards?sSort=2&ckTab=0&ckSuppliers=140 shows they have 8 red mx switch K70 lux rgb keyboards in stock but are currently out of stock of the mx brown variant (not surprising as they're very popular). You could also check Scan.co.uk or cclonline.co.uk off the top of my head for stock.

Best

Wulf

Archived