Corsair Community

Wrist Rest

Lutto

Regards everyone,

Since the beginning i want to say thank you all for helping me and that i am sorry for my bad english, i am from Brazil...

My issue is simple... as most all of you probably know, the Strafe Red version of Strafe Keyboards, doesn't have a "Wrist Rest", and this is bothering me, like, a lot! I would like to know where, how and when can i buy a "Wrist Rest" to me, because, the K70 is not compatible...

One important detail is that i have to buy it here, in brazil, since i will not go to the USA so soon.

Again, thanks

• Corsair Employees

The Strafe non RGB that I have here does not have grooves for the wrist rest, but I remember another member showing me that their unit had grooves. Take a picture of the back of the keyboard and we will let you know if the STRAFE RGB wrist rest will work on it.

We currently do not have the wrist rest for sale, but we may able to send you one, once confirmed.

OK... i will take a picture since i got home... and then i will send them to you... i live in Brazil, so the time here is different... I will be home 18:30 GMT -3:00.

Thank you for everything so far... I was without internet for the weekend, but it's fixed now. I'm sorry for my delay.

Finishing, one man have added me on facebook saying that he belong to the Corsair Comapanies... is this someone trying to steal me or something possible?

(The keyboard is amazing... i'm loving it... it's like an 'finger orgasm' to use it... it's my first mechanical keyboard... the only thing i would like to ask you all, is to put more pressure on Solid Year to make better Keycaps.)

I really agree with you Riekopo... And the sad part is that my keyboard have the 'socket' for the Wrist Rest, the Wrist Rest is not for SALE at any place, and the Company who have created the Keyboard itself, doesn't have any available... Now, what i, as a customer can do? I really want that Wrist Rest. i will need to make one by my own?

• Corsair Employees
SO, there`s nothing you can do to help me?

Since we don't carry the item, I actually looked around in the office to see if there is any spare I can ship to you. Unfortunately all I find were K70 wrist rests.

How can Corsair not have any wrist rests available? That's bizarre.

The wrist rest for the STRAFE RGB is not something we carry as a spare part, for we don't have it.

Hello,

So I checked with our inventory and it looks like we don't have the STRAFE RGB wrist rest available, but your unit will work with that specific wrist rest if you are able to find one.

if you find any other solutions i will be waiting... thanks for trying so far.

Archived