Corsair Community

Loose Tubing H105

Uaon

Hi Guys,

So this is my second H105 unit, I purchased from Scan UK, The first unit had some pump noise so I requested a refund and simply bought a second H105 so as to not have to wait for RMA process. The second unit's pump is much quieter, however one of the tubes is incredibly loose, I can literally rotate the tubing between my fingers as if it were a pencil in my hand. I made a quick video on my phone to demonstrate what I mean. Apologies for the poor quality, video was taken with a cellphone in direct sunlight.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Surely this can't be normal and honestly I have paid for shipping twice and really don't want to have to pay a third time.

Yikes. Contact Corsair through the RMA portal. Be sure to explain this is a second, brand new unit. There is a UK return center and in these circumstances they should provide a pre-paid return label, although you may have to ask for it. Perhaps someone from the Forum Support Team can help move this along.

I requested a refund and simply bought a second H105 so as to not have to wait for RMA process.

There is an express RMA option so they send the new unit and you return the old one later, so you should request this. The UK RMA location is in the same location as Scan.

Hi just got off the phone with SCAN, they are sending a courier to collect it, but I wont have a replacement until next Wednesday or Friday according to the guy on the phone. I find this annoying as this is why I ordered a second unit in the first place. Oh well, for now I am installing stock intel cooler and removing my overclock

• 2 weeks later...

It has been eight days and Scan Uk have not even looked at it. I called them I was informed that it was on a pallet and I should just be patient. That is ridiculous imo. I should have just rma'd directly to Corsair but then Scan is where the RMA would have been processed anyway.

here is how it looked when it was in there

http://imgur.com/a/C14A4

Archived