Corsair Community

5 days and no response to raised tixket

Morning all.

I made a ticket for a warranty repair for my CX750M PSU which has killed my entire system (tried 3 different PSUs, couldn't even get to POST). Ticket number is 6801249.

It restarted my machine. Upon initial start up on that restart it told the machine had a power surge and do I want to continue. I turned the machine off at that point and put in my test bench PSU (800w evga PSU), and nothing worked.

Steps I took - new RAM, different GPU, different boot drives. All new equipment tested on the board failed to produce a boot, despite working in another system. When testing my kit in the other system that works, I kept getting errors for the RAM and it wouldn't boot and stuck in a loop when switched on. The gfx card wouldn't even recognise being plugged in (GTX 970) so had to use the onboard for the test kit. As for my 3x SSDs, none of them were recognised with the test kit.

So im now sitting here with a dead machine and no reply to my support ticket.

Few things since this has been highlighted. Turns out the test PSU I was using had faulty cabling as another was able to get my SSDs, GPU and mobo to boot. As such just the PSU is seemingly faulty so my apologies for the mistake. I'll be filling out the appropriate form with the details requested in it.

Archived