Corsair Community

Fans used in Carbide Spec-02 and Spec-03 cases

Yar

I found a few threads discussing the fans that are included in these cases but my question is not answered. I understand the fans are similar to but not the same as the AF120 Quiet fans. The included fans have clear frames, for one thing. I'm trying to find fans that match technically and aesthetically. The number on the stock fans is A1225M125 but that hasn't been very helpful. Where can I buy fans that match in LED color and brightness, and have the same overall appearance?

Thanks.

The clear frame 120mm variant appears to be missing from the Corsair store, at least under the SPEC 01-03 label. I assume you would like to extend the LED coloring to the rest of the case. Since they only gave you one LED in fan in the first place, you might consider changing that as well and going with all the same brand/coloring. Corsair does not sell a "clear body" LED fan, but there are several affordable choices on the market.

Not 100% sure if the new SPEC case fans use the same blade design as the AF retail fans, but if they do, you can usually find spares on the Corsair Webstore.

AF140L

http://www.corsair.com/en/site-search?searchQuery=AF140L

AF120L

http://www.corsair.com/en/site-search?searchQuery=AF120L

:o: I didn't know there was a Corsair Webstore. I'd been looking at the likes of Amazon and Newegg. Thanks for the heads up.

The clear frame 120mm variant appears to be missing from the Corsair store, at least under the SPEC 01-03 label. I assume you would like to extend the LED coloring to the rest of the case. Since they only gave you one LED in fan in the first place, you might consider changing that as well and going with all the same brand/coloring. Corsair does not sell a "clear body" LED fan, but there are several affordable choices on the market.

I was planning to buy the Spec-03 (2 white LED fans) but your point is well taken. The fans are not very expensive to just put a full set of matching fans in there. Yes, I want to use the fans to light the case. I could use LEDs only but for the price of these fans, I can add some ventilation at the same time.

Archived