Corsair Community

M65 light wont work unless CUE open

osakran

I have an m65 pro that I use on my computer, I made a lighting profile saved it to device and since then it has worked fine without me opening up CUE. My nephew bought the same mouse and the lighting profile only works when the program is open. I tried everything, saving profile to memory, making it the default profile. Nothing seems to work. IS this a firmwire issue or should I return the mouse.

Mine I have set so all the lights are red. Is that what you mean it can only be one color? He has it set to 2 different colors but they are static it doesnt change. I have the latest software and firmwire for the mouse. Sometimes the mouse goes crazy when I shut the program too.

update: I just changed his settings so the lights matched mine exactly and it still goes back to default when the program is closed. Should I return this mouse?

I tried to make a new profile on my m65 on my PC and save it to the memory and it reverted to default. So now I cant get my profile back on my mouseu nless CUE is open. I spoke with someone at Corsair today and I was told its being looked into and should be fixed with the next version of CUE. I tried downloading older versions and the issue is still there. I think its the firmwire 2.04 that is causing the problems. Does anyone have the previous firmwire? I cant find it anywhere.

Lighting effects will only run if CUE is running in the background. If CUE is not running, The lighting colour will be the static version of the lighting effect assuming it has been saved to the mouse.

If the mouse is not saving the static colour of the lighting effect, You may be using a default pre-made effect. You will need to change the colour under advanced mode.

The colors are static (all red). all I did before was create a profile then hit save to memory then make default and it would stay that way even if CUE was closed. Now I can't get it to work on either of my two m65's on two different PC's. I spoke with corsair and was told it's a known issue and is being fixed in a upcoming CUE update.

Archived