Corsair Community

ML 120 Pro - colour corners not included...

josh125

My 3rd pair of sp120 fans have become defective due to the known issue with the bearings when mounted in a horizontal poistion... yeah 6 fans have had the same issue. :(

I ordered 2 of the new ml 120 pro (non led) fans to replace them since the new bearing type should not have this issue.

However the fans don't appear to include the interchangeable colours like the sp or af models do and are sold separately. This was not made clear on the Corsair website and is really suprising that it is not included concidering the pricing of these fans, when the cheaper models come with colour rings...

When will the colour corners be avialable for purchase? As I can't find them for sale anywhere and please make the description clearer on your website.

Thanks.

Did you buy the "twin pack" of ML120 Pro's? No, there is not a lot of description on the page and unless you know exactly what to look for, the only real clue is the substantial price per fan difference between the twin pack the standard ML120 Pro single. I would not expect replacement corners any time soon and historically that kind of thing has been very slow to develop and launch. They may not fit on the twin pack model anyway. If you want the rubber corners, braided cable, and whatever other hidden luxuries are in the ML120 Pro, I would return them for two of the single model. Edited by c-attack

I never purchased the bundle pack. I purchased 2 of the ml 120 pro's which cost me £20 each. It says the colour corners are sold separately on the box, but that was not made clear on Corsair's website.

The should have just stuck with using the colour rings tbh they looked better.

Edited by josh125

Oh, I see what you meant. The corners are the black rubber, but there were no additional color corners in the box. Unfortunately, the accessories department runs a bit behind. The color radiator inserts were a long time coming and I am still not sure they are available in every market.

You're right. A little "sold separately" tag at the end of the description should have been added, especially given the multi-ring inclusion on the SP/AF series fans. With the prior history and high price tag, it's not much of stretch to think they might be included.

• 4 months later...