Corsair Community

Corsair Void Audio and Voice not working after update

Bubury

Today I was prompted to do an update by CUE for my Corsair Void headset. The headset was working fine before the update started and the headset took about 5 minutes to update. After the update concluded the audio and voice are no longer working on the device. I've looked around a bit but have been unable to find a solution and am hoping to find some help here.

Just updated the firmware as well and audio is not working any more. Cycled the computer and headset a couple times but still nothing. However, the headset still seems to be able to connect with the computer and the software. Pretty frustrating because I love the headset but occasionally I ran into problems like this where there is difficulty connecting.

Edit: Oh never mind just started working randomly. Had a youtube video running and all of a sudden it decided to kick in. Make sure you check all connections and the headset is enabled in playback settings.

I think my headset has gone into boot loader mode but I don't know how to fix it.... Only brought the headset yesterday it run fine the whole day and then when i woke up this morning i turned my computer on then was prompted with an update which turned my headset off and now isn't coming back on please help me...

My Corsair void just died on me and won't charge at all this morning and I only had the headset for 1 month, I had just updated it.

Edit : My headset lighted up, set it to default device after a few minutes audio started to come back again.

Archived