Corsair Community

Doesn't Register Some Keys

jasonyh

Hi, I currently have the K70 (CH-9000067-NA) and just recently it started to act strange on me. The right arrow key doesn't seem to register all the inputs that I give it. I found out about this playing Binding of Isaac. I'm not sure if it always had this problem because I never actually used the arrow keys before. The arrows keys work fine by themselves, but the right arrow key sometimes doesn't register when its combo'ed with other keys such as wasd or zxc. Binding of isaac requires me to use both wasd and arrow keys at the same and this is when it stops working. It also has trouble with broforce which require me to shoot using Z, and other actions using X, C keys. I tried it on my laptop as well and its the same story. Anyone else ever experience something similar to this? Should I RMA? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just remembered that Binding of Isaac played fine before. It just recently started to act like this so I'm guessing the problem wasn't always there before.

Thanks for the reply.

The keyboard behaves the same way on different ports both usb 2 and usb 3. It also acts the same way when connected to a different computer. I also recently tested it out more and it seems to happen if I just spam the right arrow key. Spamming the right arrow key doesnt register some inputs, probably misses like 35% of the inputs I give it. I guess it doesn't have to be combined with other keys to reproduce this problem. Any help or tips would be appreciated greatly! Thanks.

Archived