Corsair Community

Corsair H110i GTX Problem

Gio10

Hi Guys,

yesterday i left my system on for 2 hours. When i came back it was off. When i started it the Motherboard told me that there was no fan connected to it and the cpu temperature was a 94°C. i thought a sensor or something like that was broken, but when i unmounted the cooling system, i could clearly feel the high temp of the processor. I tested the cooling system outside and i heard some bubbles in it. I let him spin for 10 minutes and the copper of the waterblock was cold. I mounted the cooler again on and now the cpu is a 29-30°C idle with 26°C ambient. I am 99% sure that the cooling system failed but now it works again.

I want to hear if maybe some of you had my same problem and if i can RMA the product. 6 months without a problem and yesterday this. As I said now is all ok but i guess that it will fail again.

If the cooler is working fine again, it could have just been one of those one time problems.

if the issue does arise again or becomes more frequent, you will want to make sure you try a different SATA power connector. If that does not help, request an RMA to replace the cooler.

Fans were spinning at max speed and the led was on. I exclude a problem with the power cable, but i will change it. I hope it's a one time problem... It's not funny to leave your pc alone and come back with a cooling problem and a hot cpu.

Thanks for your help!

Hi guys.

I've changed the sata cable. Like the first time, the fans start spinning but the pump is not, cpu temperature rises and my motherboard says that the cpu fan is not connected (but the cable is). I exclude that the sata cables that i used or the slots of my power supply are broken, because fans spin and the led is on.

After the first episode, i mounted the cooler and all was going well. Then i decided to do some cleaning and unmounted it and mounted again. Now it doesn't work again.

Do you have other tips or should i open a ticket? It worked for 6 months without any problems... now the pump seems to be dead (0 rpm on corsair link ).

Archived