Corsair Community

RMA Issues

I opened a support ticket over a month ago 14/06/2016 and it still hasn't been resolved. My liquid cooling system (H100i) leaked and as a result I opened a support ticket for a replacement, I was instructed to post the faulty part, which I did. After posting it, I heard nothing for about a week and a half, until I asked for an update. The package arrived on 21st June 2016 and I fianlly got an update on 28th, I was told that a unit would be dispatched within 48 hours. By the 11th of July I still hadn't recieved the replacement part and again I asked for an update, I was then told that there was no evidence of my package arriving at the wharehouse (despite the package having been signed for). I provided evidence of it's delivery and for 5 days I have still heard nothing, I have also been refused reimbursement for the other damaged parts caused by the leak and I have had no reason or explanation as to why I was refused reimbursement despite evidence being provided. I have gone a month without a pc now, I still have no idea what is going on or where I stand in regards to my replacemnt H100i, I have university work to do and I am struggling to do it without my pc. I'm disgusted at the way I've been treated and the way in which this matter has been handled, I have no idea who to speak to about this complaint and this is next best place I thought I might finally be able to get some answers.

What is your ticket number?

With that, a employee from Corsair can then check on what has happened.

If you have tracking information, proof of delivery, etc, Add that information into the ticket if you haven't already done so.

Archived