Corsair Community

Support Bracket?

worf105

Hello everyone,

I have got installed the Zotac GTX 1070 AMP Extreme in my system and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction to find some sort of support bracket/system to remove the slight sag. Looking to match the 750D case that would suite a black with white light theme.

any and all suggestions or ideas very much welcome.

Thanks all

worf105

Mnpctech Non-Reference GPU support bracket will work fine for that GPU, in video install, it's a ZOTAC 980Ti AMP, which is equally as huge as your 1070

Would be great if you had stock in the UK ready for delivery.

Just received the cost of the above support item, $58.78 and an estimate of 10 - 18 day. Think I will take my chances as is and have faith that Zotac and motherboard manufacturers have tested this weighty card and found it acceptable

Thanks all

P.S. I really think that this item would sell well here in the UK

It looks good, but that means that 1 graphics card takes up 5 out of 7 PCie slots!!! I have a 900D and there's no way on earth that I can see me being able to install it in that.

Update: Looking at the video again, the bracket can be installed above an existing PCie card so you wouldn't lose 2 slots. Still be a bit of a PITA to install in a 900D, but that's the fault of the case not the bracket.

Archived