Corsair Community

H60 popped open killed MB cant find help

Eddi39

Hi this is my first post on here i think . I need help my H60 popped open while pc was off and leaked a little onto MB and P/S i got to it quite quickly cos i heard it go,took photos quickly and dismantled pc quick. I looked at P/S and only a little bit of liquid got into top 3 plugs, luckily my P/S is mounted with fan facing desktop / down so no liquid got into top thru fan left it for a few days to dry on its own and i also put it into an oven set to 40 degc for 15 mins. From what i can see P/S still works cos i can feel HD spinning so it must be putting out power to HD. It wont even boot to bios ,no display thru onboard Grafix which is what i was running. I sent an email to the RMA department and no response so i dont even know if they got it. I need this sorting quick as its 4 years and 11 months into 5 year warranty and time is a major factor here. I only have an old RMA number from previous emails as a reference. This started because i bought A H60 and had to return it because of no hole to put one of the 4 screws that hold the AM3 mount , so this one that has failed is the replacement for that. I have some photos to show the leak and failed unit, i also still have the box it came in. My pump has failed under the circular pcb under the cove cos thats where i saw the liquid coming out as i was draining pump/radiator unit. I need help please.

RMA number was #2139914 so if anyone person reading this can trace this number you will see i am genuine i need this sorting cos i think my MB is trashed and possibly memory which is corsairs too. I just hope i dont have to send P/S back as well ,to post his lot somewhere for evaluation is gonna cost me a fortune which i dont have. Machine powers up but no display or bios screen or HD activity ( HD is spinning but no read activity cos LED not flickering

IMAG0210.thumb.jpg.3c4217ea15737952f5fc347f5d6e59d3.jpg

IMAG0211.thumb.jpg.70b77f6aeffbb89e019dad4bc4a1f153.jpg

IMAG0209.thumb.jpg.261c93301d8a9921a81a5b418621dcb5.jpg

IMAG0212.thumb.jpg.e7324d95ff5f0018db56d7c5e7494d1a.jpg

IMAG0213.thumb.jpg.1e5d8e4fa4c5bfced7306652d90ca881.jpg

IMAG0214.thumb.jpg.c888f6983182b763e2416dd988f51941.jpg

IMAG0216.thumb.jpg.40cce2f48375ada0b47ef80418bf2992.jpg

no good i requested a temp password as i had forgotten mine that was an hour ago and still waiting. Like i said they already have all my info and a copy of my invoice. I dont have original anymore it was nearly 5 years ago.

i do not have the receipt anymore all i have as a reference is my previous RMA number which must be traceable

Corsair Technical Support has sent you a message regarding Case #2139914 / RMA #1245130.

This is all the info i have, they have already seen invoice/receipt. This information must be traceable. I have several more emails which i wont bother to post.This needs to be sorted, i spent £500+ building this rig 4y11months ago now nobody will stand by the 5 year warranty now its fried my pc. I cant afford to rebuild it from motherboard up.

i havent got a ticket im waiting for this info to be forwarded to corsair themselves so i can communicate directly with them they have my information on file/server somewhere i shouldnt have to do their job for them. This unit that failed is a replacement for a faulty one which i bought from somewhere that had a screw hole missing in pump body. I just need someone here to contact Corsair directly so this can be sorted out i have posted 2 RMA numbers now that came in 2 emails that were sent to me at the email address which someone here says is not on the system yet i have around 8 emails which prove that i am on the system somewhere. Anyway i just looked at the H60 box and it only says 2yr warranty, so where someone gave me the impression that it has a 5yr warranty is a load of ***. I dont think i am going to get anywhere with this . Their product has destroyed my pc and i dont think i am going to be compensated for it . I wont be buying another corsair product ever again. Why cant there be a UK phone number so i can talk to a corsair rep properly, instead of all this constant forum use im not getting anywhere this way. The support system is terrible i sent an email directly to <> 3 days ago and no response from it quoting my previous RMA numbers from 2011. I am an analogue instrument engineer and i can reference customers going back 10 years why cant corsair do this from the 2 RMA numbers i have already given.

Why cant there be a UK phone number so i can talk to a corsair rep properly

You can call them at zero cost using Skype, but the forum often won't let me post the phone number which is +18882224346 :(:.

The support system is terrible i sent an email directly to <> 3 days ago.

I feel the same even when it's used as it's meant to be. You are not doing this so half the issues are of your own making.

hi i tried doing this the proper way but its 24hrs now since i requested a temp password to log onto corsair and still nothing

"I feel the same even when it's used as it's meant to be. You are not doing this so half the issues are of your own making."

what do you mean half the issues are my own making i tried proper way but no response.

Thanks for number ,is it a skype phone number or a foreign number?. If its a skype phone number i dont have skype phone last time i looked at skype phone you had to pay to subscribe. and if its a foreign number its gonna cost me a fortune with what i have to say to them.let me know thanks.

• Administrators

Case #2139914 / RMA #1245130 is from the old support system. Yes, we can still access that system. No one said we couldn't. I said that your email address isn't in our support system as a reference to the "new" support system that's been in use for over 3 years now.

As I previously stated, you do not have a support account in the new system. You would need to create a support account in the new system. This is how you can talk directly to a support agent. We're looking into why it said it would send you a password to an account that doesn't exist in the new system.

The email address you mentioned is from the old system and is no longer in use. To prevent confusion it's been removed from the thread.

Anyway i just looked at the H60 box and it only says 2yr warranty, so where someone gave me the impression that it has a 5yr warranty
They originally came with a 2 year warranty. That was retroactively upgraded to a 5 year warranty. http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/support/warranty

ok i posted a ticket ,what a long winded process just to put a claim in. I do hope theycan access those old RMA numbers cos like i said i no longer have invoice or receipt as proof of purchase but they have all info from previous encounter.

Archived