Corsair Community

scimitar mouse macro buttons

rolex

hi, i just bought the scimitar mouse and i;m having problems setting the macro buttons. i record the keyboard actions but cannot assign the to the buttons correctly. is there a you tube video that explains it or some other manual i can use to sort this out thanks.

In the drop down menu click assign action if you have created a macro under the actions tab.

If you have and it is still not working;

Make sure the profile is linked to the .exe you want to run the assignment or Make sure the profile is set as the default.

i can assign actions to the macros but if i have read this correctly i can assign 2 actions to 1 button, ie: pressing down activates 1 key and releasing activates another. its the second action i have difficulty with. i may have misunderstood it.

You will need to create two actions in the actions tab. Then edit the first macro you want to run and check double macro. From the drop down, select the macro you want to run after releasing and save. Afterwards, assign that action to a button on the scimitar and test it in something like notepad.

Archived