Corsair Community

Costum RGB profile problem

Hey guys,

I have a problem with my k70 rgb rapidfire. When I import a constum profile like poison.prf it doesent show the lighting and there is no entry at the modus list or at the effect list. I checked some threads with the same problem, but there is no solution. I also reinstalled the corsair utility engine.

Its the newest version 1.16.42 and its running on windows 10. I also set the costum profile as standard profile but it doesent work. Only the default profile works with some standard lighting like "wave or rainbow".

I would really like to make some costum profiles work.

834365069_k70rgb.thumb.jpg.b761334fd9f5b7a6b8b81cefcf8833cc.jpg

Yes, I am sure that I imported K70 specific custom profiles. I searched at the corsair forum side for the custom profiles.

Do you have another idea why it is not working?

I used this custom profile.

K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE files, not K70 RGB. They are two different things. As far as i know, that profile is not available in the RAPIDFIRE format on RGB SHARE, but you can definitely get it off the forums in RAPIDFIRE format. I recommend sticking to the forums until RGB share is caught up to date on RAPIDFIRE and LUX formats. Me and Schwitz update are files here on the forums.

Archived