Corsair Community

Corsair link ax1500i not showing specs

Amphok

i just attached the one to the motherboard

1. Which one? Have you attached the USB cable?
  2. Is the AX1500i listed on Device and Printers?
  3. Is the AX1500i listed by Windows Device Manager and are there any errors? Post screen shots.

yes the usb with the usb port on the MB

oh i fixed it, it was marked as a yellow in the device manager, dunno why the installation did not install it, i installed it via windows

it show a temp of 48.5 is that ok? it's very hot if i touch it outside, and some tin has melted inside it

t show a temp of 48.5 is that ok?

My AX1500i is 40.3°C, but it really depends on the load. It would help if you posted the PSU details tab screen shot.

Do you really have 5 x GTX 970? How did you manage to connect that many?

unfortunately not it's mounted already, it's a pain tor emove all the cable and remove the psu right now, but i can tell you that inside there are two big coil, between them i see a tin that is melted or something grey color, clearly a metal that was solid before and melted with all the heat

without opening a new thread, i want to ask to i really need to connect that cable to the usb of the motherboadr to see the wattage? i see that even without the cable i can look at the other specs for the mb cpu etc...

without opening a new thread, i want to ask to i really need to connect that cable to the usb of the motherboadr to see the wattage? i see that even without the cable i can look at the other specs for the mb cpu etc...

If you wish me to comment on the "other specs" post a screen shot showing them. If you have a UPS then that may report the power.

You can only read the AX1500i power when the USB cable connected.

another thing to ask, power out is the actuall consumption right?

another thing is it normal that the green light is blinking with an orange color?

talking about rm 1000i here

No, the Power In is the actual consumption.

The LED blinks when the PSU information is being read so yes it's normal.

I don't have an RM1000i so I am not sure what CL4 reports for it. If you post the PSU details panel I could comment further.

Archived