Corsair Community

Replacement KB Issues

crazyea

I replaced my first KB due to a dead Red LED.

Now I have a new KB and its doing peculiar things.

- The WASD buttons, under the default profile, fade red-white. BUT there is red/yellow/green LED glow, that show above the W, A and D key when they are supposed to be white.

- On occasion I will get random white LED flicker from various keys when the keyboard is supposed to be red only.

This is my second KB in a row and it seems that 2/2 for issues is not very good.

Any suggestions?

• Corsair Employees

- The WASD buttons, under the default profile, fade red-white. BUT there is red/yellow/green LED glow, that show above the W, A and D key when they are supposed to be white.

- On occasion I will get random white LED flicker from various keys when the keyboard is supposed to be red only.

This is a case of how RGB's work. In order to mimic white, all three colors are lit, thus showing glows of other colors.

Do you have 16.8 mil colors checked? Please also provide me with the part number of your keyboard on the backside. ( CH-9XXXXXXX-NA)

This is a case of how RGB's work. In order to mimic white, all three colors are lit, thus showing glows of other colors.

Do you have 16.8 mil colors checked? Please also provide me with the part number of your keyboard on the backside. ( CH-9XXXXXXX-NA)

16.8 is checked. It only does it on 3 keys out of 8. and what about the random white flicker on other keys?

Also the flickering only seems to happen when in color shift, red/dark red. As it's dimming in and out, occasionaly a white led flicker will happen on random keys.

I think I would have been better suited with a K70 LUX Red as I cant see my self using any other color due to that bleeding effect.

Archived