Corsair Community

RGB switch sliders

Rhosta

Hello,

is there any chance that we are going to see Cherry MX RGB switches with sliders from the same transparent material as the switch housing is made of? Because it looks like the natural evolution which would increase the quality of backlighting.

No controller in the world can improve the backlight of lower part/second row of the keycap and focus the light into the keys with the current structure of the switch and keycap.

But I just asked about possibility of Cherry making another special edition of their switches, because you obviously do not want to use anything else than their switches.

No controller in the world can improve the backlight of lower part/second row of the keycap and focus the light into the keys with the current structure of the switch and keycap.

But I just asked about possibility of Cherry making another special edition of their switches, because you obviously do not want to use anything else than their switches.

I think even if Corsair knew they would get in a ton of trouble with Cherry for blabbing. Also would you rather they use someone elses switch?

Also would you rather they use someone elses switch?

If Cherry cannot make switches properly optimized for backlighting, then yes, I would like to see some of Corsairs keyboards with different switches.

I just find it ridiculous that RGB KXXs are being advertaised as keyboards with supreme RGB perkey capabilities, but execution is mediocre in this part.

Archived