Corsair Community

M65 Pro randomly registers middle clicks

I recently bought the M65 pro rgb and right off the bat I noticed that whenever I press a button (left click, one of the thumb buttons, etc) sometimes it automatically registers as a middle click instead. This is driving me insane because I'll just be browsing the internet, click on a tab, and then accidentally close it because my mouse registers left click as a middle click. Or I'll play a shooter and fire at a guy only to throw a grenade and get killed. The only pattern I can see with this is that it usually happens when I lift my mouse off the mousepad and put it down more forcefully than usual.

Does anyone else have this issue? I might have a defective mouse because my old m65 (the laser model) didn't have this issue at all. Then again I'm also using the same driver software as I did for the old M65 and although it looks like both models use the same software I'm not too sure.

The M65 non-RGB software will not work on the M65 Pro.

The M65 Pro uses CUE instead. If you haven't already installed it, install it and reflash the firmware via force flash and see whether it resolves your issue.

I am currently using the CUE. I've reinstalled it twice with no results.

I noticed this while playing planetside 2, middle mouse was set to quick knife. I noticed it going off alot while shooting and had to unbind it. I figured my index must have been grazing it even though I swear it wasn't.

• 6 months later...

@Tacticulbacon

Was Corsair able to get this resolved for you? I ordered a white M65 Pro off of amazon and I have been experiencing the exact same issue while having my melee assigned to my mouse wheel button for BF1. I just returned it for a replacement from Amazon and now I am on my second White M65 Pro and still experiencing the exact same issue. :eek: