Corsair Community

Voyager Partitioning Software

Tack3059

Good morning all.. my first post so apologies if this has been asked before. I've used the search function and checked the interweb but haven't found anything that can help.

I bought a Voyager flash drive several years ago (1Gb in size) and received the usual lanyard and mini-CD ROM disc with it. I created a partition to keep some files secret should it be lost and its been working fine. However due to a couple of disasters, I now can't access the partition as my laptop has had a catastrophic failure and so can't access the partition and during a house move I appear to have lost the mini-CD ROM.

I've looked on the Corsair website for downloads but can't find anything that resembles the software I'm after.

Anyone got any idea on how I can resolve this ?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Update... still no joy from Tech Support.. I sent them an email about 5 or 6 days ago and still no reply from them .. 4th July holiday shutdown perhaps and a backlog of questions to reply to ? Also tried Parted Magic (Thanks for the heads up Toasted) - however, it recognised the drive(s) on my laptop and flash drive but couldn't "see" the hidden partition on the flash drive...

Anyone got any further ideas on what to try ? I've had my doris go through all my cubby holes at home where I put/place stuff and still no mini CD-ROM ...

Thanks,

Mike.

Archived