Corsair Community

New k70 RGB.. Having trouble linking to Steam

Rxun0311

So I just got this keyboard yesterday and my computer. This is my first time ever using corsair products / Steam. I downloaded a Doom Profile for my keyboard that I really liked but for some reason whenever I load up Doom on Steam the profile never loads up with it. If anyone could help me out I would GREATLY appreciate it. Side note I haven't changed anything since I've downloaded this program. So I don't know if anything is specifically supposed to be activated along side the profile, if that helps.

Have you linked the profile to the Doom exe? If so which path/exe have you used? Some games have a launcher and then a game exe that starts after the launcher. Also are you sure you have the automatic profile switch option enabled? You can verify it by right-clicking on the CUE tray icon.

Yes, you need to link the profile to a program exe in order for it to auto-switch (as long automatic switch is enabled too). Installation path of the games varies depending on the system and where you store your game data in Steam though.

Unfortunately I don't have CUE 1.x installed right now so I can't post any screenshots of the steps I mentioned, I'm currently testing CUE 2 beta. Hopefully someone else can make a few quick ones for you.

Archived