Corsair Community

Brand New k70 rbg Lux - F1 Key RED LED DEAD

crazyea

Had this keyboard for about 4 days. The F1 key does not display red. And if I chose another color it is not accurate due to this.

I paid $210 for this keyboard this is kind of crappy. There should be better quality control.

I had my last Ducky KB and had zero issues in the time I owned it.

We apologize that you received a keyboard with a faulty LED. You can exchange the keyboard with us or go through the reseller if you are still within their return policy.

Thanks for your reply. I am a big Corsair memory/psu fan. This ismy first keyboard, however I am afraid this will be an ongoing issue.

- Is it safe to leave the leds on 24/7? I never shut my pc off.

- If it happens again after the 30 day in store warranty are the RMA's advanced exchange to Canada?

• Corsair Employees

- Is it safe to leave the leds on 24/7? I never shut my pc off.

- If it happens again after the 30 day in store warranty are the RMA's advanced exchange to Canada?

It is safe to leave your LEDs on for 24/7. I still have my first K70 RGB without any LED issues and i leave my system on most of the time at home.

If it happens again, you may RMA it with us. We also have an advance RMA that allows us to send the replacement unit first.

It is safe to leave your LEDs on for 24/7. I still have my first K70 RGB without any LED issues and i leave my system on most of the time at home.

If it happens again, you may RMA it with us. We also have an advance RMA that allows us to send the replacement unit first.

OK. I will just switch it for another at NCIX.

Can I purchase original k70 type keycaps from corsair? The inverted function keys bug me. lol

• Corsair Employees
OK. I will just switch it for another at NCIX.

Can I purchase original k70 type keycaps from corsair? The inverted function keys bug me. lol

Unfortunately we do not have them for sale. What I can do for you is to scout around for a set of the old keycaps. PM me your address and I will update you when i find it. There are no guarantees though

Archived