Corsair Community

Cant update firmware

Nexxus88

So I keep getting notifications that there is a new firmware update and CUE sees the keyboard but as soon as I try and update im told there is an error and I need to force an update from the server. But as son as I close that notification box CUE tells me that no devices can be found and my lighting locks up

Same here with K95 RGB and the message...

dPoBelA.png

Current version...

YYbMcMW.png

To see device again move switch polling at the back of the keyboard to the lowest polling rate then back up, now it will show Device in CUE (1.16.42).

Forcing a firmware (intuitive but you press Cancel the force update from the server) results in a no-update loop and is plugged into main Intel USB 3.0 port on I/O panel.

Message that comes about from a forced update, clearly bugged...

OS0ozQC.png

try plugging in both USB ports, or changing the USB port your using. Also try changing the polling rate with the switch in the back of the keyboard if yours has one.

I will look into usb port swapping as a last resort...thats kinda a nightmare for me to do unfortunately.

try plugging in both USB ports, or changing the USB port your using. Also try changing the polling rate with the switch in the back of the keyboard if yours has one.

Sorry, late getting back with an update but none of these suggestions worked and I have a lot of USB ports.

Tried all USB ports, using all polling modes on K95 RGB and got the same update error message.

Bear in mind my keyboard is only 3 months old and have updated firmware once. Will have to contact Corsair next week.

Sorry, late getting back with an update but none of these suggestions worked and I have a lot of USB ports.

Tried all USB ports, using all polling modes on K95 RGB and got the same update error message.

Bear in mind my keyboard is only 3 months old and have updated firmware once. Will have to contact Corsair next week.

Lettme know what they tell you.

Archived