Corsair Community

Installing corsair H110i GTX without corsair link

cooldudesubho

Ok guys tell me how to run my cooler at maximum potential without connecting the link.

Should i just connect the fan to molex to 3 pin connectors coming from my PSU?

Pump connected to the sata cable.But what about the 3 pin fan connector?Where should i put that in?Why is it needed?

Will this make pump run full speed?I know my fan will run maximum speed if i connect it to molex to 3 pin.

And what is the corsair recommended fan orientation?Should i place it below the radiator as push config ot on top of the radiator as pull config?Plz advice.

So connecting the sata power connector and the fans to molex i will get maximum performance all the time right?

And should i connect the fan header to cpu fan 1 or cpu optional fan header.My mobo got 2.

Also plz tell me what the maximum pump rpm so i know my cooler working max potential.

Do you have the H110i GT or H110i GTX?

H110i GT, You will connect it via SATA for power and the 3-pin will be plugged into CPU_FAN.

H100i GTX, You will connect it to the CPU_FAN header and making sure it is set to run at maximum speed or fan control is disabled on that header in the UEFI.

By default, the pump should be running at maximum speed. I think the RPM is about 3000RPM when its on performance mode if i recall correctly.

Do you have the H110i GT or H110i GTX?

H110i GT, You will connect it via SATA for power and the 3-pin will be plugged into CPU_FAN.

H100i GTX, You will connect it to the CPU_FAN header and making sure it is set to run at maximum speed or fan control is disabled on that header in the UEFI.

By default, the pump should be running at maximum speed. I think the RPM is about 3000RPM when its on performance mode if i recall correctly.

I have GTX.It has a sata cable and the 3 pin fan header.Yes my current hyper 212 evo fun connected to the same header is cinfigured max speed.So i am al good right?

According to the manuals the GTX do not have the SATA power cable.

But either way, Yes you will be fine as the SATA power cable will provide power for the pump and the cooler. The 3-pin is used for pump readings to prevent the CPU_FAN error.

According to the manuals the GTX do not have the SATA power cable.

The manuals are incorrect. Both the H115i + H110iGTX have SATA power connections and also allow a total of 2 amps rather than 1 amp for the fans.

Archived