Corsair Community

Void battery???

RGB_Lover

I have read on other post b/c i have been searching for answers before i made a post.

Where do u see the actual battery %?

So under the "lighting" section in the "CUE" I see some battery thing.. There is no explanation or hover over info on what this slide bar is for.

Is the info mic suppose to show the battery level % with different light cues? Example green <80% amber <30% but > 80% Red >20%?

It is quite frustrating to "Charge" my head set over night use for a few hours, and have no clue how much life i have left.

Furthermore, is there some way to turn off the RGB lighting when using the Void on other systems? Such as when i use it on PS4 the lights are on constantly and kills battery life.

Tip: when ur headset dies unplug the usb adapter, then plug in cable, then... plug in the wireless adapter. This is the only way mine has been able to start charging.

The infomic light is not currently working with the latest version of CUE software 1.16.42 and previous and latest firmware update (today).

This needs reported as a bug to Corsair.

I dont know how to report this bug.

When it was working...

Battery level slider set to 0:00 should show a constant Green or Amber or Red LED on the Infomic.

Moving the slider to the right say ... to 0:30 then the light should flash the appropriate color every thirty seconds.

Hope this helps.

Archived