Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Media Key

NARUdaARC

Hello. I just bought myself the Scimitar. It is quite a good mouse, except for the awkward grip and less than stellar rubber finish. Maybe I'll get used to it later ;):

However, I've assigned the 10 & 12 button for volume up and down through media key, and I find it very difficult to press that button every single time I need to reduce the volume. The volume goes 2 intervals down out of 100 -which is the full volume. So to get it to half volume I would have to press it 25 times.

Is there any way I could hold down that button so that the volume adjustment can be done faster? Thanks

Hello. I just bought myself the Scimitar. It is quite a good mouse, except for the awkward grip and less than stellar rubber finish. Maybe I'll get used to it later ;):

However, I've assigned the 10 & 12 button for volume up and down through media key, and I find it very difficult to press that button every single time I need to reduce the volume. The volume goes 2 intervals down out of 100 -which is the full volume. So to get it to half volume I would have to press it 25 times.

Is there any way I could hold down that button so that the volume adjustment can be done faster? Thanks

No there is no way to do that right now, however, in CUE 2 (currently in beta) they have changed this behavior and as long as you keep the remapped button pressed the volume keeps going up/down.

All you have to do is to wait for CUE 2 to be released as stable/final, there is no ETA yet though.

Archived