Corsair Community

Scimitar CUE Compatibility with G510 software

Logue

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Corsair Scimitar to go with my Logitech G510 to play WoW with.

and was wondering if there would be any compatibility conflicts with the software of both brands while using macros on both. regards.

youll be fine. I have a G502 and a Scimitar.

Awesome, and do you enjoy using them for different purposes? do you use the scimitar for any mmos? and how do you like it? im upgrading from a Logitech G9, and im deciding between the G502 and the Scimitar. I really like macro'ing keys

I got A tech support ticket response from corsair support saying there might be possible conflicts :/ , do you think its possible when using logitech g510 keyboard and corsair software at the same time in the same game?

well most of logitech's new devices are controlled with Logitech Gaming Software, which their version of CUE. So if I can get a G502 and a K70 to work together, i think you should be fine. but tbh i havent tried using macros on both devices at once.

And their are very different mice. I use the G502 as my on the move mouse since i can retune the sensors to fit the surface im using. But for normal everyday use i like having my Scimitar. It just fits my hand better, and nope i do not play mmos.

Archived