Corsair Community

World of Warcraft Theme

I agree, I find it odd that I have not found any Warcraft profiles either.

Surely there should be one for each class, Color coated and all.

A Glowing Warglave would be nice, for the new expansion.

I'm trying to make one, its tough though. hopefully ill get better with the software.

Good to hear, where do we find the profiles you make?

Edit: We find them over here --> http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136902

You can find them in my MegaThread, in each of their individual threads, or on my YouTube Channel

For WoW, I'm going to be asking the Corsair and the WoW communites what they'd like to see from a profile. I've played very little of the game myself, but I want to make sure it's something the player-base is happy with.

I'll be doing that here in the coming week or so as well as on my Twitter

• 1 month later...
You can find them in my MegaThread, in each of their individual threads, or on my YouTube Channel

For WoW, I'm going to be asking the Corsair and the WoW communites what they'd like to see from a profile. I've played very little of the game myself, but I want to make sure it's something the player-base is happy with.

I'll be doing that here in the coming week or so as well as on my Twitter

3 themes that will make the entire gamebase happy.

1.) Standard WOW across keyboard

2.) Alliance theme

3.) Horde theme

3 themes that will make the entire gamebase happy.

1.) Standard WOW across keyboard

2.) Alliance theme

3.) Horde theme

Care to elaborate what you mean by 'Standard WoW'? At this point I'm assuming something in blue and gold. I'm probably wrong, however as I've played a very limited amount of WoW.

Care to elaborate what you mean by 'Standard WoW'? At this point I'm assuming something in blue and gold. I'm probably wrong, however as I've played a very limited amount of WoW.

Yea, and similiar to every other game by blizzard on here, maybe a cool W, or if someone is really talents, WoW.

Archived