Corsair Community

Corsair 780T top radiator options

fidelity21

I've search this forum, youtube, tomshardware and every other place I can think of...I can't seem to find out what radiator I can use at the top that will NOT block any of the front 5.25" drive bays?

What 280mm radiator or a 360mm radiator can I use??? I need recommendations for something I can install in the case that will fit without blocking the 2 front 5.25" bays as I need them for my blueray burner and fan controller.

Thank you for the information, but I'm asking about radiators for custom loop systems and not AIO solutions. I'm sure the Corsair H115i would be an easy solution but I want to add as much radiator cooling as possible without loosing any of the 5.25" bays.

Thank you for the information, but I'm asking about radiators for custom loop systems and not AIO solutions. I'm sure the Corsair H115i would be an easy solution but I want to add as much radiator cooling as possible without loosing any of the 5.25" bays.

Then perhaps you should have said so in your original post, sadly, mind reading isn't one of my talents.

I love Snapper, Red Ray and C-attack, and have learned so much reading their responses. But you better frame the question exactly correctly and give them all the details required or they will bite you!

Actually, I'm getting more worried about my build having read every cooling and case post. I am going to screw this up big-time and be on here begging for help.....

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/kTdnnn

Take a deep breath, imagine the look on your wife's face when it boots up, and RELAX. Getting stressed about it won't help. If you're that worried, do you have a friend that could help? If not Google "building a new pc for beginners" and there are several articles/youtube vids. Read the motherboard manual, make sure that you know where everything goes and if you run into a problem, ask for help.

Archived