Corsair Community

H80i Random colour flashes

Tigermoto

Hi all.

I have an H80i that's flashing white intermittently (between 5-25 second intervals) for about a 10th of a second.

I'm currently on Corsair link V4.2.3.41, but have rolled back through 4.2.2.27, 4.2.1.42, 4.2.0.162, and 3.2.5742 and the fault stays with all of them. However, if i close Corsair link the flashing immediately stops and the light stays as set.

I only want a static Red colour to suit my system, but this causes the flash.

If i close Corsair Link my custom fan curves disappear and my system starts getting rather warm

Also however, while this flashing happens, sometimes the blue in the RGB LED disappears and it starts flickering yellow instead. (255,255,0 instead of white 255,255,255, this has become much more common.)

I've uploaded a video to YouTube (Unlisted) so you can see this behaviour. [ame]

[/ame]

Hi all.

I have an H80i that's flashing white intermittently (between 5-25 second intervals) for about a 10th of a second.

I'm currently on Corsair link V4.2.3.41, but have rolled back through 4.2.2.27, 4.2.1.42, 4.2.0.162, and 3.2.5742 and the fault stays with all of them. However, if i close Corsair link the flashing immediately stops and the light stays as set.

I only want a static Red colour to suit my system, but this causes the flash.

If i close Corsair Link my custom fan curves disappear and my system starts getting rather warm

Also however, while this flashing happens, sometimes the blue in the RGB LED disappears and it starts flickering yellow instead. (255,255,0 instead of white 255,255,255, this has become much more common.)

I've uploaded a video to YouTube (Unlisted) so you can see this behaviour.

Suspect it can only be firmware or Link related.

Having a similar issue here on H110i GT. Only since upgrading to Link v4.2.3.41

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=858491#post858491

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm experiencing this same issue, not sure what's causing it.

I've tried adjusting things with the lighting to see if something would work but no luck.

This all happened for me after I had a windows update that broke my corsair link from seeing my H100i so I updated the firmware but now the pump blinks white every few seconds.

Archived