Corsair Community

Help with M65 pro RGB macro

giodegracia

so im used to assigning my back and forward buttons to my system Volume Up & Down on my previous mouse. i am aware that in the cue software you can still do this. my only problem is it only does one step at a time for every press of the button. i would like it to act like my volume up and down buttons on my k65 rgb where if you hold the buttons the volume slider would go up or down till it reaches to max or min volume. is this possible with my m65 using cue software? Edited by giodegracia

you can use make a macro to keep tapping the volume up button every 20ms until you release the button

ahmm..how?what i did was assign forward button to volume up and back button to volume down. my understanding was this was not a macro option but just remapping it to key/button function then media key and selecting volume up or volume down. if i added a macro action, what do i press to simulate volume up or volume down?as my k65 media keys dont even register when i record a macro.

• 11 months later...
This is possible in CUE 2.0 currently in beta, based on the huge feedback they got about this behavior they made the change. Now you only need to wait until it is released, there is no ETA thought.

:dunno:

What version of the beta has this feature? Using CUE 2.0, I do not see it possible to add the volume up or volume down increments in a macro, but I may be missing it.