Corsair Community

Getting really tired of Void Wireless's bugs

vitor1197

I've bought this headset in December and since last year I've seen a LOT of bugs: Charging problems, pairing issues and driver malfunction. While I'm typing this my pc is trying to recognize the audio drive for the fourth time in this week, even when i plug the cable there's still no response. This hardware is making my life miserable, I've lost count on how many times I was in the middle of a match and it just stopped working, please, pleeease fix your products Corsair.

Edit: Fifth http://i.imgur.com/QGULkHN.jpg, yes I'm BR

• Corsair Employees

Hi, please try the following:

1. Please disconnect the receiver dongle, get a paper clip, press and hold the reset button (small hole) for 15 seconds. Yes, perform this with the dongle disconnected.

2. Plug the receiver dongle back into a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

3. Wait for the generic driver to finish installing.

4. Connect the headset to a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

5. Wait for the driver to finish installing.

6. Press and hold the power button until the LED light on the receiver dongle stop flashing.

I've bought this headset in December and since last year I've seen a LOT of bugs: Charging problems, pairing issues and driver malfunction. While I'm typing this my pc is trying to recognize the audio drive for the fourth time in this week, even when i plug the cable there's still no response. This hardware is making my life miserable, I've lost count on how many times I was in the middle of a match and it just stopped working, please, pleeease fix your products Corsair.

Edit: Fifth http://i.imgur.com/QGULkHN.jpg, yes I'm BR

Dude, it is CUE that is breaking the headset, just turn off CUE and ALL of the problems go away. CUE is broken and corsair refuses to acknowledge that it is their software that is the problem

Archived