Corsair Community

Rma process

Boa3

Hi i sent my ram sticks in 3 weeks ago and via tracking it says you received them on the 26th may , i have opened a ticket/commented on my ticket to get a reply back (2 business days?) but its been 2weeks and still no response , at the moment i feel like corsair just stole my ram sticks and deciding to ignore me , i am literally getting annoyed of getting ignored by your customer support and by the looks of it "Corsair" ignoring peoples tickets for weeks seem to be somewhat normal .... Well it aint

My Rma is 6777625

So funny enough after 2 weeks of no status update or reply back i get a mystery parcel at my door , it was the ram so i thought "hmm ok i will let corsair off" so i tested the ram with memtest , my corrupt ram i sent off was getting 8errors max , these new sticks please explain why i get 408errors test1 , test2 437 , test 3 4 and 5(wait for it this is the best part) 65535+ errors on each test and whats the point letting the test continue , i sent in corrupted ram and i get sent ram that is 10,000 x worse , and you expect me to pay for shipping again and wait a extra 3weeks ? I would prefer a refund and not deal with this joke of a company again , G.Skilll here i come

Archived