Corsair Community

OBS theme K95

It will be best to search the profiles subsection of this forum or online, but i have not seen many application specific profiles.

If you use the G-KEYS for the functions, you can assign a lighting effect to the key or a group of keys to change colour when pressed and to revert back when pressed again.

correct me if im wrong. but im sure you cannot control a group of keys with a single key?

lets say, which i do, i have 2 keys setup. one for starting a stream, the other for stopping and i used red for indication. when i start, the key will turn red. when i stop, both keys would be red. OBS doesn't have a hotkey for start/stop like it has for mute/unmute (it works for this perfectly)

im hoping im wrong tbh. why wouldn't you be able to control the lighting for one or more keys using a keystroke of another

thanks for the reply though, i had checked both OBS and Corsairs forums and found nothing so i just thought i'd ask

You can control the lighting of a group of keys but cannot change assignments of the keys within the group.

The example you provided should be possible in CUE where one key turns on the lighting and the other turns it off. But do note, that any key within the group can turn it on and off.

Just to confirm, you are using the K95 RGB keyboard instead of the non-RGB one?

Archived