Corsair Community

Led lighting on the keyboard are different than in the CUE.

azertyy

Hi,

So, i own a Corsair K70 RGB keyboard, never had a single problem with it. But today i came home from work and i use just a basic red layout. Now i see that some keys are yellow ; F4, 4, R, F, C, Home, Pagedown, Numpad 5, and 1 audio key. I checked the profile, and it was ok, i reinstalled the software and now when i change the lights on the keyboard in the CUE, the colors are not the same anymore. Like light blue is grey, green is yellow, pink is red , purple is pink and so on. But the keys i mentioned are still a different color. Shall i bring it back for RMA? Or is their a way to fix this? The keyboard is working fine, only the the LED lights are not the same anymore, the same goes for the CUE i pick a color and it show's another color on the keyboard, and in the CUE.

Firmware version : 2.04

Bootloader version : 0.09

If i click update firmware : K70 RGB is already running the newest version of the firmware.

Hi Toasted,

I tried the force flash method yesterday with success, all LED's where red again. Today i booted my computer again, and the problem was back. I tried the force flash method again, but with no success this time. I will open a support ticket, and ask for the hard reset firmware.

Hi,

So, i own a Corsair K70 RGB keyboard, never had a single problem with it. But today i came home from work and i use just a basic red layout. Now i see that some keys are yellow ; F4, 4, R, F, C, Home, Pagedown, Numpad 5, and 1 audio key. I checked the profile, and it was ok, i reinstalled the software and now when i change the lights on the keyboard in the CUE, the colors are not the same anymore. Like light blue is grey, green is yellow, pink is red , purple is pink and so on. But the keys i mentioned are still a different color. Shall i bring it back for RMA? Or is their a way to fix this? The keyboard is working fine, only the the LED lights are not the same anymore, the same goes for the CUE i pick a color and it show's another color on the keyboard, and in the CUE.

Firmware version : 2.04

Bootloader version : 0.09

If i click update firmware : K70 RGB is already running the newest version of the firmware.

It looks like we've got similar issues. A bunch of my keys have no red color in them, so they're the wrong color most of the time. Put in a ticket yesterday as well, will post the results when they get back to me.

Archived