Corsair Community

Any help with a profile for STRAFE RGB?

Hey!

So I've just recently got my STRAFE with brown switches and am loving it, I think the LED's on this look better than my old K70, but that had to be replaced.

Anyways, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me with a profile I want to create, I would do it myself but I've tried playing around with it and can't seem to work it out; the profile I've been trying to create is one that has the keyboard without any LEDs on at first, but when a key is pressed the whole keyboard lights up a solid colour (e.g blue) and when the key is released it goes back to blank, almost like instantaneously if typing :biggrin:

If anyone could help me in creating it or be kind enough to post the profile as a reply I'd be extremely gratefu;.

Thanks!

Go into advanced mode, Select the whole keyboard and right click ---> create new lighting effect, it should already be in the solid tab, so all you need to do is right click in the blank space and add a color picker. Right click the color picker and pick the color you want it to change to. Now at the bottom you should see check boxes that say "on key press" and end "on key press". So that way it starts solid blue on key press and turns it off on key press.

Archived